Friday, September 19, 2014

Old Photo Restoration













This is my old photo retouching. I thought this was fairly easy, though i had to start over once, once i started.. I'm sure if you look at his face, i'm sure you can tell which eye I struggled most with.  I mainly tried to paint with the colors that were already on his face by cloning the color, but it was more of green color and his face had a lot of shadow to it, so it looks a little off :]





















This is the 2nd photo i retouched, I think I did a pretty good job on this. It took about 30ish minutes total for me to so it. I got rid of all the dark sports (collar, background) and dark areas (all four corners, left side) with the clone, paint and spot healing tools. I also got rid of the biggest crack in the middle of his face. Since it went over his ear and eyebrow, I painted his eyebrow back on and I cut his left ear, and flipped it and made some adjustments to the color and just completely cover his left ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment