Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pop Art


+


+


=




This is the Pop Art Picture I made of 3 different photos I originally was going to use all pictures of my face but I realized i could use more than just my face itself such as the parts of my face. I'm sure if you look at the different things, you can tell that they're are all completely different pictures. I really needed the tutorial (i watched it 3 times :] ) for cutting out the parts, but after that, i basically experimented with colors, adjustments, etc which went really well. I wish i had better pictures, since none of us really knew what kind of pictures we should've took, it was kind of rushed. My favorite part of this picture is the picture of my torso/shirt. I really like that shirts and i'm laughing in that picture. It's not as awkward as I feel the rest of them are- I really love the different colors with the 4 different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment